Game Night

A little while ago I uninstalled EVERYTHING (mods, bonus packs, the game itself), defragged my hard drive and then reinstalled, just to make sure it was all together in the same place on the disk. I'm not sure if it's helping much game-wise but I'm sure it's less work for the drive: my UT2004 directory it 8.6 gigs!!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TheJfreak @ Oct. 03 2004,10:54)]pffffffft me it was you
tounge.gif
 crasher blame him he got the reputation right  
tounge.gif
Well I must fess up. Yep I did crash the server again.
biggrin.gif

But:TheJfreak helped. lol

CS, Kidan, Stumpt had a good shootout with the monster invasion. We made it to Masterful Level 9. Yes the server crashed once on a map change and guess what I had no part in it.
biggrin.gif

Hahahahha, good!
smile.gif
What was the map though? I'll see if I can remove it from the map list.

Sorry I wasn't there; back home for thanksgiving.

Cheers, I'll look at the map list and get it tossed. Arrrgh, I wish these maps would just *work* but the Linux server for UT just doesn't like to co-operate. Going to have to do some research.

Hey all, a couple screenshots from this past evening's game night...

- stumpt own the red team on ONS-IslandHop using the "Death From Above" technique
- same photo, different angle
- guest player Spasmosdic returned the favour a couple rounds later on ONS-Tricky

I'll try and take some better pics next time, more action shots (like me sticky bombing ColdSteel's tank or CS running me over in a Manta
smile.gif
)

BTW, Freak, you did good despite your lag. You're getting better every game.
biggrin.gif

EDIT:

stumpt had the lead in this team DM match but got disconnected so we have no record of his skillz...but we all know who rocked it
smile.gif

Shagz does that tank thing every time. Some day my 56k will grow up and then I'll swing my turrent and blow his grenade gun right out of his hand.
laugh.gif

re: JFreak revenge...yea, you'd feed a mouthful of rocket then I'd fling some flak at you.
smile.gif

re: tank sticky bombing...did that to a few people in scorpions too. The best part is that you don't really know you're in danger until it's too late!

hey, thanks for the pics and kind words. i had a good time playin with you guys. one of you guys (Shagz maybe) got me with the stickies as i was runnin around...that's a sinking feeling when you hear it and you know it is stuck to ya. "Get it off! Get it off!!!"

man, I love all the weapons in UT2004 (with the exception of the assault rifle), they're so well balanced! I tend to lean towards the flak cannon, and shock rifle though. Rockets are pretty fun to use though, cause people can't figure out how to dodge them.

Back