Get Ready to Invade!

Captain_Tea

Next week we will be having our 1st monthly UT2004 game night. It will be Monday 3-3-08 starting at 7:30pm est and go as long as guys want to play. Since we don't have our own server we be invading the Co30 server so polish up your favorite weapon :p. Here is the server info:

Server Name: (Co30) House Of Crusty
Server IP: 8.9.6.44:7777

allright, I plan on being there as well, do they have a known map list so we can get them in advance instead of downloading in game :)

Don't forget, tonight at starting @ 7:30 est we are having our gamenight. I apologize, I wasn't able to get a maplist together. I will try to get it before the next gamenight :).

Just a head's up, I'll be a little late in getting there (probably 8pm EST) but I'll be there. :)

I wish I could be there, but I doubt I'll be able to go online with my notebook at 6:30 p.m. Central. :(

I wish I could be there, but I doubt I'll be able to go online with my notebook at 6:30 p.m. Central. :(

Just get there when you can :). I plan on hanging around for 2-3 hours. Not to mention there will probably be a couple Co30 guys there too.

Sorry I couldn't make this, guys. I have a paper due in seven hours on Sir Karl Popper's falsificationism as a potential solution to the problem of demarcation, and it's currently half done...

In case you're wondering, I started at 4 PM ;)

Thanks to all of you who were able to make it last night. Last night was a big success with a handfull of ToJ's and handfull of Co30's it was great fun. :D

I'm glad you were able to make it BlackBeard being 1:30am in Germany :p.

Last edited:
You Deserve a few HOORAHs!!! You guys were on the money Last night,The Co30 guys and gals are very good players as well, it was VERY obvious how bad my ping was last night, but I had a fun time, looking forward to the next time :)

Monday April 7th we will be invading Co30 again starting @ 7:30pm est. Hope to see you there ;)

Last edited:
Thanks Capt_Tea, I actually got in a few hits in the games, at my ping thats doing GReeaatt!!!! GG last night :)
It is a shame that more toj players can't make it, even if its only for 1 or 2 rounds, Once again I was falling asleep at my keyboard, you know its bad when the CO30 clan members are telling me to go to bed, but they are a fun bunch to play with, as are my toj Brethren :), looking forward to the next already, hopefully I can stay for more than 3 rounds without hitting the Desk, LOL

If/when you all schedule another UT2004 game night, let me know the date and time and I'll mark it on my Outlook and Google calendars.

I'm hoping to be living somewhere with a 24/7 Internet connection by mid-May. That should make it easier to spend a little more time playing UT2004 and UT3 online.

Back