Get to know your Guildees! =)

ChaplainX

Name: Thomas
Primary Character: ChaplainX (Draenei Priest)
Game Achievement I'm most proud of atm: "Joining Redeemed"
Favorite Class: Priest
Favorite Profession: Alchemist
PvE Goals: LvL 80 Raid and complete all content.
PvP Goals: Dominate WG and create all out war in the Gurubashi Arena! Oh, yea be in Arena and get paid to take a disp priest all the way to victory!
*Favorite Bible verse: Psalm 103:1-?
Other random facts about me: I was a preacher once, walked away from the Lord and I am back, thank God for His mercy and grace!

Name: Tommy
Primary Character: skrubs, skrubscuzin, skrubsjr, skrubzee, or any variation of skrubs
Game achievement im most proud of atm: being in a Christian guild
Favorite class: Hunter for now
Favorite profession: Herbalism $$$$
Pve goals: Just get ONE toon to 80.
Favorite bible verse: no favorite verse , but Romans my favorite book
Other random facts about me: Was once an Atheist that spoke out against christians, ridiculed and mocked them. Praise God he enlightened me.

Name: Sam
Primary Character: Samboe, Sambosoul, Lyph (Pronounced - Life not liff)
Game achievement im most proud of atm: Killing Jad repeatedly before Mimiron
Favorite class: Hunter or rogue... can't decide atm...
Favorite profession: Inscription / Jewelcrafting a.k.a Tree's disciple
Pve goals: Smashing face in Ulduar RAWR!
Favorite bible verse: Psalm 33:3
Other random facts about me: I love leading music in worship and teaching others to do the same.

Name Zach

Primary Character Asheriah Druid

Age 30

Status Single

Favorite Class atm Boomkin,, but i am lvling a Shadow Priest, so we'll see

Favorite Profession Its a toss up between mining, or inscription

PVE Goals To keep progressing to the end of every raid they can throw at us. BRING IT!!!

Random Facts I love surfing, Hiking, camping, water rafting, mountain biking - cuz i actually live near real mountains - technically volcanoes. and chilling with all of you guys. Oh i am an avid drummer as well.

Name: Richard

Primary Character: Omegajet

Status: Happily married as of December 6, 2008, woot woot! She's a true Christian, sweet and tender, a beautiful woman, and an accomplished eye doctor. I'm very blessed.

Game Achievement I'm most proud of atm: Co-Leader (retired) of Carnage. Was #1 guild worldwide Vanguard. Was #2 guild ww Warhammer (#1 destruction).

Favorite Class: Druid. It's all your alt's in one character... and don't underestimate the thrill of the rawrbomb!

Favorite Profession: Depends on the client version. Still deciding. I've leveled tailor, enchant, skin, herb to max. Growing to love fishing and cooking too.

PvE Goals: to be a part of raids that run smoothly and are fair.

PvP Goals: #1 to find my "I win button" on my keyboard. #2 Press that button. #3 Profit.

*Favorite Bible verse: John 3:16,17.

Other random facts about me: I'm an attorney and a budding vegetarian chef. Oh, and come the fall, "Roll Tide!"

Name: Josh
Primary Character: Boilme
Status: Married (4 years) 3 Boys (Ages 3 1/2, twin 20 month olds) & a midget on the way (hopefully a girl this time)
Game achievement im most proud of atm: Getting back in touch with old friends
Favorite class: Drooled... er Druid
Favorite profession: Whatever I can level quickly and make $$
Pve goals: Start leveling again
Favorite bible verse: Joshua 24:15 "but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD."
Other random facts about me: Prior military and am now working as an IT admin, used to be the sole survival hunter in the guild during raiding in BC.

obligitory 1st post

Hi all its lorthis,

notable info --
name: Steve
played WOW since: about a month after it came out (but I played a little in beta too)
married: I will be in september 2009
kids: nope
know in RL: krimsonx, mcbain, and treehouse

Name: Ed
Primary Character: Erimos
Game Achievement I'm most proud of atm: 7 of 8 Lawbringer
Favorite Class: Currently Druid
Favorite Profession: Dislike them all
PvE Goals: See someof the raids past AQ40
PvP Goals: Learn how to
Other random facts about me: former police officer, now accountant for charity

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Kyle
Primary Character: Eglon (Hunter), hopefully be transfering ReptGoose (80 Shaman soon :)
Game Achievement I'm most proud of atm: um, none really...level 30 in a few days time? I don't have a life right now
Favorite Class: Shaman
Favorite Profession: Inscription
PvE Goals: Hittin 80, or transferring my 80 and raiding would be a nice goal I think
PvP Goals: learn how to enjoy PvP :)
*Favorite Bible verse: Ecc. 1:2 is one of my favorites
Other random facts about me: Been in 11 different countries, and lived in 3. Was in Redeemed a long long time ago, with Eglon (warlock) but have just recently started up WoW again. Oh and am somewhat of a contortionist. Know like 6 redeemed members in rl too.

Name: Kutay (read as Q-tie, I hope it helps. Yep,I’m Turkish.)
Primary Character: Perees (Human Death Knight)
Game Achievement I'm most proud of atm: “Make Love, Not Warcraft”. I like the name of the achievement :D
Favorite Class: DK & Druid
Favorite Profession: Mining. I liked it while playing Ultima Online, I still do.
PvE Goals: Just having fun…
PvP Goals: "learn how to enjoy PvP" quotation from Kyle (ReptilianGoose) lol. I totally agree with you…
Favorite Bible verse: I guess I should read some more to decide that…
Other random facts about me: From Istanbul, Turkey. Studied one year at Montana State University, will go there again in 2010. So excited to go back...

Name: Kutay (read as Q-tie, I hope it helps. Yep,I’m Turkish.)
Primary Character: Perees (Human Death Knight)
Game Achievement I'm most proud of atm: “Make Love, Not Warcraft”. It has a funny name
Favorite Class: DK & Druid
Favorite Profession: Mining. I liked it while playing Ultima Online, I still do.
PvE Goals: Just having fun…
PvP Goals: learn how to enjoy PvP --> quotation from Kyle (ReptilianGoose) lol. I totally agree with you…
Favorite Bible verse: I guess I should read some more to decide that…
Other random facts about me: From Istanbul, Turkey. If any of you visit Istanbul and there’s something I can do for you, find me. Studied one year at Montana State University, will go there again in 2010. Looking forward for it.

Name: Kevin
Primary Character: Spamalots (Rogue)
Status: Married for 12 years and 3 wonderful kids and a 2009 Dodge Charge R/T (This is my baby)
Game Achievement I'm most proud of atm: “Make Love, Not Warcraft” is a good one. I decided to steal... err borrow it as well.
Favorite Class: Rogue and Paladin
Favorite Profession: Jewelcrafting
PvE Goals: In the past I've been completely committed to Hardcore Raid Progression off and on, but that requires waaayyyyyy to much time to try to be #1, so now I'm aiming for Medium-core Raid Progression. :) (Oh and have fun with my new guildies)
PvP Goals: To sneak up behind as many people with 2 daggers and teach them a lesson in patience. :D
Favorite Bible verse: Romans 8:28, I Corinth. 13 and everything before after and during these verses. ;)
Other random facts about me: I'm an American living in Alberta, Canada for about 15 years now, but was born in Florida! :eek: (Yes one extreme temp. to another)

Last edited:
Name: Josh

Primary Character: Zechary (for the moment since I need to transfer my 80's eventually)

Status: Married for 9 years to an amazing Proverbs 31 woman - 3 Children (one just three weeks old!)

Game Achievement I'm most proud of atm: n/a if we are talking about the in-game acheivement system - but preaching in the SW Cathedral in game tops my list if that counts

Favorite Class: Paladin

Favorite Profession: Alchemy

PvE Goals: Fun - Fellowship - Take down Arthas one day

PvP Goals: Not to get pwned by every other class that I play against

Favorite Bible verse: Joshua 1:8 - Romans 8:15,16

Other random facts about me: Manitoba - Pastor - Reformed (Spurgeon, Piper, Macarthur, Richard Baxter). I love talking theology. Love to read, game and hang with my family. Doctrines of Grace changed my life. I love to joke around.

Info on Kallim

Name: Barry
Primary Character: Kallim (NE Rogue)
Game Achievement I'm most proud of atm: Less is More or Arachnophobia
Favorite Class: Rogue
Favorite Profession: Leatherworking
PvE Goals: To start raiding again!
PvP Goals: None really....not a big PvP fan, 'cept the online comic :)
*Favorite Bible verse: Right now....2 Corinthians 4:16-18
Other random facts about me: Ummmm I've visited over 60 countries. I've never looked a gift horse in the mouth...in fact I've never received a gift horse, nor really know what one is. Is it a specific breed? :p

Name: Kevin
Primary Character: Lonnbeimnech (rogue) also Haggiss (warrior).
Family: Wife, 2 sons (13 and 9), dog (16 month-old Italian Spinone), 8 chickens and somewhere around 40,000 honeybees.
Game Achievement I'm most proud of atm: Knowing when to log off.
Favorite Class: Rogue, but I've played very few classes much beyond level 70.
Favorite Profession: Alchemy is fun.
PvE Goals: Better understand raiding and rogue gear.
PvP Goals: Survive a ganking for more than 5 seconds.
*Favorite Bible verse: Phillipians 2:10 and 11.
Other random facts about me: I am surrounded by 130,000 books every day; I love ice hockey and board games (Settlers of Catan anyone?); I once had a pizza in Salzburg, Austria.

Name: Brad
Primary Character: Sojourner
Family: Wife, son (20), dog (great "pound puppy" lab shepard mix)
Game Achievement I'm most proud of atm: account is hack free.
Favorite Class: priest
Favorite Profession: undecided.
PvE Goals: Don't let the tank die.
PvP Goals: less cursing, more praying for thine gankers.
*Favorite Bible verse: currently 1 Peter 3:15
Other random facts about me: Former USAF helicopter pilot, now an Oracle database wonk. Also a Mac wonk.

Back