Getting Together a Crew

Seraph

I'm known as OldSkoolAngel in the Super Smash Bros Melee group and I'm waiting on if I got the position on the Frag Dolls. It's looking good, but I only want it if it's the Lord's will. I'm trying to get X-Box live working for Halo 2, but it's being naughty...

Does anyone here play Super Smash Bros Melee on a frequent basis? I've competed at tournament level and for playing only 6 months I'm not that bad. I want to get a Christian Crew together for the Smash Boards and do things tournament style. It's a game that few can argue is more family than most, so those who are hardcore about violence on video games have no room to talk on this one (so there!).

Anyone know someone who might be interested? Midwest USA preferred, but if not, I can find people who play the game where you live. It's a very heated tournament game out there now.

Seraph
AKA. OldSkoolAngel

rofl i would love too, i freaking pwn taht game. to bad i dont own a cube rofl. but yeah srry im in the NW

My area of expertise is SSB for 64(yes, I'm crazy good) However I am above par at SSBM for cube. Like atown though, i don't have a cube either. If I ever end up with one, you'll be the first to know, sorry.

BTW, can anyone else take 3 lvl 9 comps allied against them on a four life battle?(for 64) Because I can... :cool:

Master~Plan said:
My area of expertise is SSB for 64(yes, I'm crazy good) However I am above par at SSBM for cube. Like atown though, i don't have a cube either. If I ever end up with one, you'll be the first to know, sorry.

BTW, can anyone else take 3 lvl 9 comps allied against them on a four life battle?(for 64) Because I can... :cool:
not on 64 but i can do it on cube with ganondorf,samus,shiek, and marth

i used to, but i quit, because i moved and noone plays SSBM here. well anyone GOOD that is. so, i've quit. BUT i'm interested in playing with tournaments... >=D or just for fun with some people. HOWEVER i live on the WEST COAST? lol

noone lives here!

he hheh. my cube is sitting inthe box right now. lol. gathering dust. well not that much, it's in another cubed box. :eek:

Back