GFC Bible Study return.

Wirl

on to something new...
For the return of the Bible study, we'll be going back to finish a study on Ephesians that we started. Here's the info:

Ephesians: Building a Community in Christ
by John Stott
ISBN:0830820337
20337_1_ftc_dp.jpg

Study will be 1 week from this Sunday. I hope that you can join us. :D

Well I feel extemely foolish....

I didn't put a time down for all of us to meet. I have 8:15 on my calendar and I sat there for a few minutes, came on here and checked the time again, and low and behold, I didn't put a time on. SO!!!!

We'll try to take this up again, say in two weeks from today. And we'll say about 9:30pm EST. I hope all can come. :D

Oooh... I will do everything I can to make this. I will most likely be traveling the first meeting, but that's what a laptop is for. :)

Oh, btw, I'm Linda! I've been wanting to officially join CGA for some time now... finally jumped in! =D

I will be there too. In all honesty.....ummm.... I found out that Pirates 3 is going to be released this week (I thought it was next week) and my focus was totally shot ;)

http://www.cgalliance.org/forums/showthread.php?t=21623
Ok gang... I have ran into a schedule conflict that I want to bring to you all.... and please feel free to let me know...

I would love to do the study this coming Sunday night (yes I know it's a holiday weekend, that's why I am presenting this in this way).

Ok, please check out the link above, and let me know what you think. Thanks gang.
:D

YAY!!! *doing happy dance*

Ok, I'm ready to go for that evening, so it will be an exciting night in the Lord. :D

Had a great evening... the Lord really blessed the study...

OK lets do it again in two weeks...

June 24, 9:30pm EST. Hope to see you all there.

Well we did not have anyone attend this past Bible study, so one was not recorded... I will setup the next date in a couple of days.

I know that a lot has been going on with the clan, so no biggie on this end.
We'll make it up soon. God bless you all, and love ya'll!
:D

OK gang...

Lets aim to have the next Bible study this Sunday night.

7/1/07 @ 9:30pm EST

Hope to see everyone who can make it. Please note, if we have an attendance issue again, I'll record the study anyways, and make the mp3 available to everyone. :D

God bless.

Back