GFC Weight Loss Challenge

Wirl

on to something new...
Ok everyone, here is the list of the weight loss challengers...

Great_Eskimo_Pie
SteamRoller
Priceless
GourmetButterfly
Alizak
Pilgrim (toj.cc)

All of you be on the look out for an e-mail from me with a record sheet to keep track of your progress.

We will all use this thread, for the next 6 WEEKS to come and report our progress and encourage one another.

Lets also keep us all in prayer and encouraged as well.

The start is tomorrow morning...

WE CAN DO THIS, LETS LOSE WEIGHT FOR THE LORD!!!
1 Cor. 3:16-17 (MsgB)
You realize, don't you, that you are the temple of God, and God himself is present in you? [17] No one will get by with vandalizing God's temple, you can be sure of that. God's temple is sacred—and you, remember, are the temple.

WOOT THANG TO THE FATHER WHO ROXORS IN HEAVEN AND ON EARTH!!!!

Week 1

HEY WEIGHT WATCHERS!!!!

BE ENCOURAGED!!!

YOU CAN DO IT!!!

GOD IS WITH YOU, AND HE WILL SEE YOU THROUGH!!!

I've already got 2 hrs and 10 mins to work off this week... :eek:

KEEP GOING LOSE THOSE POUNDS AND PRAISE THE LORD ALL THE WAY!!!

Lets see. I walked almost 5 miles yesterday in an hour. Ummmm... Did 10 push ups, 50 sit ups.... Thats about it.... Had class so was busy... How did the rest of ya'll do?

Start of week 2, and where we're at...

Well gang, for me to stay acocuntable to all you all here is what I did last week...

According to my tracking...

9 hours of CS/CSS

30 minutes walking

60 push ups

60 crunches

My weight as of today (and this is official from the doctor's office) 213 lbs.

I've got 33 lbs to lose for my first goal. :D

WOOT THANG!!!!

Here is mine (for the most part)

2 hours on my bike
1 hr coaching basketball (with 5 year-olds, I think it should catch for double :D )

0 hours playing CS, 5 hours of Hero's 4.

Not sure on the weight thing, but going to keep going

Gen

Here is my activities for the week.

1 hour of walking
84 hours of running after the girls (hehe).

1.5 hours of CS.

Need to do more ummmm excercise stuff other than chasing the girls though. :)

I am not for the weight loss part but i am doing the exercise since i need to actually gain weight... so i am eating peanut butter and working out...

My week. Lets see.....

4 hours of walking. 3 hours of playing CS

150 push ups

500 or so crunches

No biking :(

DOwn 5 pounds of weight.

Update End-of-Week 2

Well gang, this past week wasn't a good one for me. I was really beat down by the medications I'm on so you'll see a major shift in my sitting still and excersice...

11 hours CS/CSS (doh!!! way too much, got reduce that)

50 push ups

50 situps

no walking (DOH!!! my doctor would be put-off)

I haven't been able to find a good, CHEAP, scale that will hold me so I have to wait for my next dorctor's appointment to give wait.

As of now, still 33 lbs from goal.

:D

ENCOURAGEMENT!!!!

1 Cor. 12:27 (MsgB)
You are Christ's body—that's who you are! You must never forget this. Only as you accept your part of that body does your "part" mean anything.

1 Cor. 6:19 (MsgB)
Or didn't you realize that your body is a sacred place, the place of the Holy Spirit? Don't you see that you can't live however you please, squandering what God paid such a high price for? The physical part of you is not some piece of property belonging to the spiritual part of you.

I think this should be our core verse for the next few weeks...

With me going to the doctor, it has really opened my eyes to the importance of taking care of myself. Not just for myself (but Ephesians give a clue to that importance), but to make sure I'm ready for with the Lord calls me up, and also to make sure I am here for this family that God has given me.

Let us all stay focused, and press towards this goal that we have set to win for the Kingdom. Let's continue to glorify God and praise Him as we move forward.

PRAISE YOU GOD FOR OUR VICTPRY THROUGH YOU!!! THANK YOU (A HEAD OF TIME) FOR GETTING US TO THE PLACE OF PHTSICAL HEALTH!!! PRAISE YOU GOD!!!

And remember, we do have healing through Christ, He said, IT IS FINISHED on the cross, here is what He finished...
Isaiah 53:5 (MsgB)
But it was our sins that did that to him,
that ripped and tore and crushed him—our sins!
He took the punishment, and that made us whole.
Through his bruises we get healed.
1 Peter 2:24 (MsgB)
He used his servant body to carry our sins to the Cross so we could be rid of sin, free to live the right way. His wounds became your healing.

RPAISE BE TO OUR GOD WHO IS MIGHTY AND CAN DO ALL THINGS!!!!
:D

Well for me, Last week was not the best either.

Walked 3 hours, played cs for 2

50 push ups

100 sit ups

No idea on weight, got to find the scale again.... Now which box did I put it in?

Already off to a good start this week, 30 minutes of Tea bo and walked for an hour.

Walked for 45 minutes. Hiked for 1.5 hours. Wiped the dust of the bike on Sunday from non- use :D

45 mins of CS.

Heading for the bike tonight.

Gen

Between 3-20-06 and today I walked for a grand total of 7 hours..... Going for at least one hour a day. Hoping for two. I have lost an inch from my waist as well as 10 pounds so far!

7 hours walking.

45 Minutes of CS
4 hours of Opposing force (I beat it on the hardest level! W00T)

3 1/2 hours of Tea Bo

350 Sit ups
140 Push ups.

Still a little ways from my goal. (TIs to lose 40 pounds)
But I am getting closer!
Praise GOD!

Back