Goblit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am new here, but I know this much: If one of us stopped attending church, (hopefully), the Pastoral staff would contact us to make sure we were alright and to see if they could accomodate us in anyway, such as do we need a ride? Etc. I for one have no problem bugging her just a little bit to make sure everything is ok, and hopefully convince her to return.

Matthew 18:12 (New International Version)
New International Version (NIV)
Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society

12"What do you think? If a man owns a hundred sheep, and one of them wanders away, will he not leave the ninety-nine on the hills and go to look for the one that wandered off?

I am new here, but I know this much: If one of us stopped attending church, (hopefully), the Pastoral staff would contact us to make sure we were alright and to see if they could accomodate us in anyway, such as do we need a ride? Etc. I for one have no problem bugging her just a little bit to make sure everything is ok, and hopefully convince her to return.

Matthew 18:12 (New International Version)
New International Version (NIV)
Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society

12"What do you think? If a man owns a hundred sheep, and one of them wanders away, will he not leave the ninety-nine on the hills and go to look for the one that wandered off?

You can rest assured that the leadership and staff of Redeemed are working to resolve the situation. I think our Guild Leader is doing a tremendous job of being there and listening.

My earlier comments were in no way directed at the leadership, but at all of us in general. I wouldn't be here if I had no confidence in the leadership. I think this is a tremendous guild, and I'm very glad to be a part of it.

Rest assured Deuteronomy i will be right there bugging her with you! :)

*I dont think we saw you comment as a slight towards the guild leaders in anyway, and I dont think that Icthus did either.*

I've talked with Goblit extensively which I will not share what we spoke about as I hold confidentiality to the highest, however I will say this much. Goblit is a valued Friend of myself and Redeemed and I let her know even though she may not be an actual member of Redeemed by name, that she is still part of the family.

Amen to that. Thank you Gnimish for taking the time to step up and help ease the minds of those of us in your charge. Goblit, there is much love for you here in Redeemed, please continue to help lead us on in MC. Things just would not be the same without hearing "whisper Goblit if you want the insert purple loot here"

Gobl33T....FTW!

Without that lock, the MC mobs might clean our clocks, unless we have her l33t skills that are sizzling like a chinese Wok!

Without that lock, the MC mobs might clean our clocks, unless we have her l33t skills that are sizzling like a chinese Wok!

You have violently offended my literary sensibilities. For that you must help me kill Valthalak tonight.

/agree Paster/Reco ...

Goblit. I have come to respect you so much as helpful as you are. We really don't want to lose quality members such as yourself. Please know that myself along with others are hoping you would come back. I am always there if you need me for anything. Just keep in touch.

Cassadine

The one thing I do know is if I quit there wouldnt be a 4 page plead for me to come back. Lol I would be surpised if anyone noticed. Hehe. Goblit your my hero.

well somepople did not like goblit.
(that was an opinion and that is what some pople think dont flame me for that)

Last edited:
Not flaming you for it but what business is it of yours now anyways? You opinion is clear and I for one don't care to hear it again, thanks for playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back