Good Bluetooth headset?

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
I'm thinking of picking up a cheap but good quality Bluetooth headset for PS3 online gaming on Black Friday.

Suggestions?

Radioshack has the "PlayStation 3 Bluetooth Headset" for $19.99 Friday through Sunday. I'd guess it is the official PS3 one (which is great, and that's a great price), but I'd check before headed out.

Is that the newer one? I got the old one for about 50-ish, it can bother my ear after about thirty minutes or so. Then again, my ears hate earbuds of any kind, sooo. xD

Radioshack has the "PlayStation 3 Bluetooth Headset" for $19.99 Friday through Sunday. I'd guess it is the official PS3 one (which is great, and that's a great price), but I'd check before headed out.
I was thinking something on the order of $10, maybe $15 if it's great.

I know it's probably unrealistic but it isn't a necessity and I'm a frugal dude.

I have a Motorola H375, I think, that I got off of ebay for $12 shipped. It's not amazing, but it works. Battery lasts long enough. Comfortable enough.

Cheap enough. :p

What about the Samsung HM1000? It's free after mail-in rebate with coupon code DIC12568. Sure, it's pink, but I only plan on using it on the PS3 where no one else (besides Ember) will see me, so who cares?

Back