Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vixveoww

I would just like to take this chance to say thank you to everyone in Redeemed for allowing me to be a member of this fine guild, you all are great people and have been nothin but kind to me. I have enjoyed our time spent together and especially the respect that is given to God and every member of Redeemed by every member of Redeemed. All of you guys and gals are class acts and I am glad to have met you all. I wish you all the best of luck in this game and in life itself. Again I will miss you all. And I would like to give a special thanks to Mordos for letting me in on Redeemed raids and right off the bat he let me jump in there and contribute, and to Quantum and Reco, both of you guys rock, uber dpsers and all around stellar human beings. Again, GL to all and Hail Redeemed!! Vixveoww :(

I would just like to take this chance to say thank you to everyone in Redeemed for allowing me to be a member of this fine guild, you all are great people and have been nothin but kind to me. I have enjoyed our time spent together and especially the respect that is given to God and every member of Redeemed by every member of Redeemed. All of you guys and gals are class acts and I am glad to have met you all. I wish you all the best of luck in this game and in life itself. Again I will miss you all. And I would like to give a special thanks to Mordos for letting me in on Redeemed raids and right off the bat he let me jump in there and contribute, and to Quantum and Reco, both of you guys rock, uber dpsers and all around stellar human beings. Again, GL to all and Hail Redeemed!! Vixveoww :(

I don't know how to take this...I'm going to miss you man, I enjoyed grouping with you and you are truely a great person and player. I'm going to miss you a ton and it will not be the same with out you. God Speed and God Bless you in you journey to find fun in the game. Sorry you couldn't stick it out till after the new year.

Add me to friends and keep in touch.

Another one bites the dust!? Had fun playing with you Vix! Maybe I shall see you in other gaming worlds. If you get a PS3, look me up

Thank you everyone, your kindness is appreciatted and i'll still be around, just pst me if you need anything or to just say hi!!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back