Gruul & Lurker Results - 2/04/08

Spout launched me so far last Friday I didn't even manage to show up tonight. Gratz guys (& Arakk, Goblit, Goodwone and Antherialli)... it's a fantastic accomplishment, just makes me happy to see what a bunch of persistent, motivated, and ... stubborn ... Redeemed folks can accomplish. On a work/school night no less.

And welcome back Wulf and Proudfoot ... good timing!!

And whatever you do, ignore the fact I jumped out of the water to early at 8:40 into it.

Was kind of hard for me to ignore it, watching you go through the air like that, thinking "Oh man, thats a wipe" And the running after you hoping by some miracle I could pull you from the cauldron of boiling water :)

Was kind of hard for me to ignore it, watching you go through the air like that, thinking "Oh man, thats a wipe" And the running after you hoping by some miracle I could pull you from the cauldron of boiling water :)

Thankfully plate is not very springy in the WoW universe (but surprisingly buoyant) and after making a dull thud against the column I dropped down into the water and was able to quickly swim back into position.

Back