Guild subdivisions

Rithkil

I was wondering, when we do get a good guild going, maybe we coulld have smaller subdivisions and clans. Like they would all have certain names and stuff, like the Hunter Clan could be called 'The Hawks' or something like that.

I don't really see the point. Do you have a specific reason for it? Also, do you mean to create a guild of a different name, or just a subcategory? If it's the former, then it would most likely break up our guild too much especially when we should be striving for more unity. If it's the latter, then I dunno, it still might.

That is a good idea Rik, but the problem is that we don't usually have enough members to branch out like that. We tried that in Dark Ages of Camelot a couple of times. When the group split, and one went one guild and another went another, both groups waned instead of flourished.

For now, we will have subdivisions in the guild in the form of ranking. But I don't see why we can't encourage the Hunters group or the Joshua Club or have some groups within the guild. That is a great idea and encourages fellowship. Its something worth exploring.

oh great....then we'd have a group of 200 paladins, 100 mages, 50 rogues, 25 hunters, 10 priests, 1 warlock *looks at cammandus* ;)

Maybe you gusy miss the point. I should explain more. It doesn't mean you work alone, you just have another name along with it such as 'Rithkil the Hawk' or 'Malohaut the Eagle' or something. Besides, how would Hunters do in a melee against a bunch of Taurens? You'd need some tanks maybe. It's just a way to get to know othe rplayers of that type sort of.

Back