Guild Wars Build question...

kajunlassgotcha

Hi, I'm a newbie both to Guild Wars and WoW. What I need to know is if there is a general consensus among the CGA or other Christian players for that matter, that it's probably not a good idea to be a Necromancer? It's just that when I play a game, I like to try everything and the Necro was the best, with the Warrior coming in second. My reasoning was the outfit. Some of the outfits were just entirely too revealing for my sensiblities. Any thoughts?:confused:

Mod move pl0x?

But since I'm in GW and found this, I'm rather adept at knowing the general concensus... most of us wear the most covering armor they have and ignore the people that don't do the same... Unless of course you're a female, then I wouldn't know (I don't cross-dress in games [or reality]).

Thanks Amicus Dei. I'm in Pre-searing at the moment.
Rhysj, I'm a newbie to WoW also. I'm on Terenas and working through Dun Morough(?) at the moment. Both games are fun. I just wanted to know the general consensus on the "dark-side" of playing like being a Warlock(in WoW) or being a Necromancer in GW. Thanks for letting me know though.

Last edited:
Back