Guild Wars Mission Trivia Contest!!!

Stc95

Tribe of Judah Guild Wars Chapter Leader
How well do you know your Prophecies missions? Lets have some fun and find out. I'll even give you the names of the missions!!! :D What you have to do is say what has to be done in the mission and/or bonus...without cheating! And just to make sure people dont get ideas from others answers. Plz place your answers in Spolier boxes. (Just type
before the block of text and [/SPOILER ] after and it will look like this:
Yay! No cheating!

Here are the missions:
1. The Great Northern Wall

2. Fort Ranik

3. Ruins of Surmia

4. Nolani Academy

5. Borlis Pass

6. The Frost Gate

7. Gates of Kryta

8. D'Alessio Seaboard

9. Divinity Coast

10. The Wilds

11. Bloodstone Fen

12. Aurora Glade

14. Sanctum Cay

15. Dunes of Despair

16. Thirsty River

17. Elona Reach

18. Augury Rock

19. Dragon's Lair

20. Ice Caves of Sorrow

21. Iron Mines of Moladune

22. Thunderhead Keep

23. Ring of Fire

24. Abaddon's Mouth

25. Hell's Precipice

PS: Just so i get more activity, i'll get a prize together for the person who can get the most right. And plz plz no cheating.

Also any feedback or ideas would be welcomed. I'll accept answer until... Friday the 25th. So that gives a week and a day for you guys.

M: investigate charr, B: gather 4 pieces of a dead guy's armor and bring them to his ghost
M: push the charr back(?) B: assemble that dude's catapult (and use it?).
M: Run around with Rurik and save refugees, make it to Nolani academy. B: kill the firecallers during their ritual.
M: Kill Baflur or whatever the name of that charr leader is and blow the horn (with rurik) after defending Nolani after an assault. B: Go get that tome thing behind the academy.
Light becons and forge a path through borlis pass for the refugess. B: kill that ice dragon wyrm thing in the cave.
M: Guide Rurik and refugee caravan through the mountains. B: get the stolen warmachine blueprints after saving that dwarf.
Run around helping the White mantle... fighting undead? keep that confessor alive...B: save the urn (keep that townsman alive) and take it to the shrine.
M: run around.... killing undead... B:?
M: gather the chosen together and keep at least 1 alive. B: all chosen survive.
Chase the Shining Blade through the Magna jungle. B:wipe out the centuar cheiftans.(after listening to the centuars talk about it.
M: Investigate the white mantle around the bloodstone, kill the confessor who killed the chosen. B: awaken all the sentry/sentient tree things w/o killing the guards.
M: take and hold all the crystal portal things before the white mantle. B: kill the White Mantle Demigod.
13.*
Not listed, for EC: Riverside Providence. M: escape away with the Staff. B: take out all the watch towers.
Give the urn to the (spoiler) Lich, escape to the ship and protect the Lich while he fixes it. B: Put that ghost to rest.
M: get the ghost to the alter, kill enemy ghost, protect ghost while he preforms ritual. B: kill all 3 enemy forgotten generals.
M: beat all the other teams (kill sand giants for bonus moral)... it was changed.. within time limit or something.. have to protect king now? B: do it quickly (within 10 min?)
M: bring all the shards to the ghost(3) B: do it fast... 8 min?
M: kill doppleganger B: do it fast... 30sec?
M: kill all 8 facets and make it to Glint(talk) B: kill glint.
M: run around and do stuff... Kill that bloody traitor Markis (and cap Barrage) B: help that shining blade whiner and kill that boss (mursaat)
M: Save Shining blade leaders, escape. B: help that dwarf and rescue... another dwarf?
Retake Thunderhead keep and kill that avenge Rurik by killing that stone summit boss. Hold the keep, the king must survive. B: light 2 beacons so you take on more forces and save towns.
M:.... run around taking out seals.... B:?
24:
M: take out all those mursaat bosses and... um... their forts... and um... close 3 portals by killing the armageden lords? B: get infused (again).
M: Get to and kill the Lich and Undead Rurik. B: ... do it quickly?
--did not include any "so and so must survive" for main chars(ie rurik)

yeah... I love Proph.

I can't believe I...
Messed up and forgot Oink!!!
and for 14.
I meant staff, not urn.

I guess everyone else is to laaaaaaaaaaaazy to fill this out...

ya i was hoping for more.. i wanted to see who was a human wiki..

I will give it a go when the time comes.. and i havent looked at your answers so i didnt cheat.

I thought about submitting, and probably could do every one of them, but time was a major constraint as I typically sneak a few minutes in between meetings and phone conferences at work and not as much at home since I'd rather play then type ;). I haven't looked at Zanthox's answers, maybe I'll make an all-day project out of it tomorrow.

Thanks for coming up with this idea though. I like the idea of forum based contests for the guild and alliance. We'll have to see what else we can come up with.

I won't even attempt this... (especially since I skipped the Maguuma Jungle because I got a free run from Yak's Bend all the way to the Desert and came back to do the missions later... I managed to get all of Kryta, but I gave up on Maguuma for Factions :p)

lol, it is a big time constraint. I really wasnt thinking about that.. but i will applaude those with the courage (and the time) to try!

and to make it somewhat quicker, you dont have to make a spoiler out of every single mission, just one big one will work perfectly for me.

I have done all the missions but not all the bonuses and I could not tell one mission from another most of the time till ZI get in the mission lol.

Back