GuildAds problem resolved and new AddOns.zip released ...

Allanon

Ok, after spending a few hours yesterday, I believe I have managed to avoid the freeze up problem by changing the channel we were using. For those of you still using theforgiven channel, please change to TF as this is the new channel. My only guess to the cause is bad data as part of a bad sync somewhere which was being spread when someone came on and was sent the bad data due the scheduled sync that occurs in the first 30 seconds.

A long awaited feature was released in 1.9 which I have been waiting on. The ability to selectively choose which mods I want loaded per character. Now I no longer have my mage mods running when I am playing my hunter. Please take the time with this new release of mods to setup each of your characters.
I have also removed a few old mods, in partcular two from the Titan suite, PetInfo and PetXP. I have added a few others, I have listed the contents of the ReadMe for those interested ...

If you only use this mod package, please delete your "AddOns" directory completely due to some old mods being removed and some have been reorganized. Extract the files into your /Interface directory. After extracting these files, you should have a /Interface/Addons directory which contain all the mods.

I'll categorize the mods as they relate to a given class, if the mod is not class specific, I'll use GENERAL

Atlas GENERAL: shows maps of most in-game instances plus lists the location of the bosses in each
BuffAhoy PALLY: it handles buffing your party
BuffTimers Part of Telo's mods: displays your buffs along the top right horizontal instead of vertical with H:S format
CCWatch GENERAL: tracks character crowd control, buff and debuff effects with a selectable behavior
CT_BagMod GENERAL: part of ctmod
CT_BarMod GENERAL: part of ctmod
CT_BottomBar GENERAL: part of ctmod
CT_Buffmod GENERAL: part of ctmod
CT_ExpenseHistory : Shows what you have spent on various "house hold" things like repairs and flights
CT_ItemBuffs GENERAL: part of ctmod
CT_LevelMod GENERAL: part of ctmod
CT_MailMod GENERAL: part of ctmod
CT_MapMod GENERAL: part of ctmod
CT_MasterMod GENERAL: part of ctmod
CT_PartyBuffs PLEASE REMOVE THIS DIRECTORY AS THE NEW VERSION OF CTMOD HAS DEPRECATED ITS USE
CT_PlayerNotes GENERAL: part of ctmod
CT_QuestLevels GENERAL: part of ctmod
CT_RABossMods GENERAL: Part of RaidAssist for Boss announcements
CT_RaidAssist GENERAL: while part of the ct mod family, it is a stand alone mod used for RAIDING, seeing other's health/mana plus
CT_RaidTracker GENERAL: See what was dropped or who got want last raid(s) you were on
CT_Tickmod GENERAL: part of ctmod
CT_Timer GENERAL: part of ctmod
CT_UnitFrames GENERAL: part of ctmod
DamageMeters GENERAL: mod which will display party/raid damage done/healing done/damage taken/healing taken per individual
DamageWatchW GENERAL: displays dps for battle and overall dps
Decursive GENERAL: useful for any class which can dispell curses/poisons/magic/ etc
EquipCompare GENERAL: shows an item's stats along side of your currently equipped item
Gatherer GENERAL: Shows where herbs and veins are located
GuildAds GENERAL: tool which allows us to list stuff we need/stuff we have/what skills/trades we have/guild events
GuildAdsPlayerTracker GENERAL: addon to GuildAds to track guildmates when they are not partied with you
GuildEventManager GENERAL: Removed for now as it is causing strange errors within the WoW client (Dec 31, 2005)
MobHealth Part of Telo's mods: Displays the mob's health and mana
MonkeyQuest GENERAL: displays quests and their objectives in a nice dragable frame.
PetFeeder HUNTER: Feeds your pet automatically
PolyHelper MAGE: notifies your party/raid of which target you are turning into a sheep plus it will tell you when it is about to expire
Reputation GENERAL: Shows numeric values for fraction reputation.
sct GENERAL: one of the best finds I have come across, basically it dumps your combats stats on your screen in scrolling format
SmartPet HUNTER: manages your pet and its ability to fight or stop fighting if the mob flees
SpellDamage CASTERS: Sums up current equipment bonuses, gives an estimate of an average hit with current equipment, estimated DPS, and the amount of damage you can deal given your current mana pool. Type /spelldamage to get rid of it or pop it up
Titan GENERAL: One of the best additions to WoW
TitanAtlas GENERAL: hook for Atlas
TitanChatHistoryGENERAL: Tracks whispers in case you miss them
TitanCombatInfo GENERAL: part of Titan
TitanCritLine GENERAL: Tracks the highest damage by spell/weapon/etc
TitanDPSCount GENERAL: DPS counter on the Titan bar
TitanDurability GENERAL: Displays by armour piece as to damage and cost of repairs
TitanEmoteMenu GENERAL: Can't remember which emote does what? This mod will list them all!
TitanFactions GENERAL: Allows you to monitor in percentage your reputation
TitanGuild GENERAL: part of Titan
TitanPortals MAGE: part of Titan
TitalRoll GENERAL: part of Titan
TitanSkills GENERAL: part of Titan
WatchDog PRIEST: Allows shields and heals using party bars in raid plus ct_raid bars
WhisperCast PALLY/MAGE/PRIEST: Allows others to whisper a buff they need and queues them up for you.

I have to say I love most of the mods you have collected here. In fact, I hate playing without them. Good job!

Well I am happy to hear that, what mods are missing from your experience and what mods do you not use that you have found a replacement for? I know there are class specific mods which are useless unless you have the class but I am very interested in hearing from people if they have a mod they substitute for one of the ones listed in this mod pack.

Typically I disable the following:

CCWatch
Damage Meters
Damage Watch
Spell Damage
Monkey Stuff
Titan DPS Counter
Watchdog

I only add two other mods into The Forgive Addons:

Quick Loot
Movable Bags

Telo's quick loot, yeah ... use to have it, actually use his stuff still with MobHealth and BuffTimers (which are 1.9.1 btw). His stuff is hard to keep updated cause he doesn't use the normal mod sites, he just creates new threads on the UI Blizzard forum which is a bear. If there are others using Quick loot, I'd be happy to include it.

I should have emphasized this but since the 1.9.0 patch, most of the mods have been updated now and are included in this newest version of AddOns.zip

Back