Happy 10 Years of Marwage!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations!

My wife and I are still 1 week and 1 year short of that milestone.

MaidMirawyn said:
Your parents definitely deserve a medal. You're still breathing...

C$ dude, you've just been verbally pwned so bad that the feds are going to be coming after my wife for violating anti-slavery laws. Even Halonic can't afford to buy back your freedom. But don't worry - MM only bodyslams people like that when she really likes them. :)

Paul

astrod00d said:
w00t! Past time for kiddies!

I can only hope that any son we have is a smart, quick-witted and creative as C$ - and that any daughter we have lives at least 6 or 7 states away from him.

:p

dorkelf said:
I can only hope that any son we have is a smart, quick-witted and creative as C$ - and that any daughter we have lives at least 6 or 7 states away from him.

:p

*bows in respect*

...*read on*

WHAT?!?! I mean come on she'd be 14.5 years younger than me if she was born in a few months!

I can twuwy say that wove will fowwow us fowevuh and evuh. Thank you fow aw youw congwatuwations.

ChickenSoup said:
Had too much dwarven ale? :rolleyes:

Er...I only use that for medicinal purposes...oh, I see what you mean - actually, its yet another PRINCESS BRIDE REFERENCE! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Paul

Mawage. Mawage is wot bwings us togeder tooday. Mawage, that bwessed awangment, that dweam wifin a dweam...

And wuv, tru wuv, will fowow you foweva...

So tweasure your wuv.

Name the boy Sue.

Congrats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back