Happy Holidays!!

Hey there everyone! Well as usual, the end of the semester is fast approaching, and as has been my begrudged custom the last couple years, that means I finally get to come crawling out of the hole I like to call "University." I realize this trend effectively pegs as somewhat of a flake, BUT I definitely wanted to come and at least say Hi to the best guild this side of the Thirsty (<-- that's one of those GW jokes in case you don't pick up the ref).

Hopefully, I'll be able to join in on some exciting activities and catch up with everyone. It looks like just about everyone's accounted for. :-D I've missed you all as always. Anyway, talk to you soon!

-Chadley

To you as well, Chadley! Great to hear from you, hope you'll pop in for PvP with us sometime soon, usually 9PM Tuesday and Friday these days.

Paul

I'm going to try to catch you all in game as much as possible over Christmas break. All I'm doing is working--I don't plan on having much of a social life back in KC--so I should be able to rack up some hours. Right now I'm in Houston visiting my gf's family, and then I'll be back home on Sunday, so look for me then.

School started RIGHT before Eye of the North, so I'm going to be grabbing that asap if any of you feel like replaying through it. AND my Mesmer is STILL stuck in the dang desert!! Anyway, as always, I'm very excited to be back. Talk to you all soon!

-Chadley

PS- Disregard Xfire, it says I'm playing for some reason when I'm not...

Back