Hard Decisions are Hard

Drogo

Cheers Folks!!

Life is curvy. You never know what's going to happen - so I try to follow advice from a fellow by the name of Eckhart Tolle - to live in the power of now.

I have been given the opportunity to be 21st Century Literacy Director at the school district I've been with for 20 years. The focus will be how best to train teachers in Digital Literacy, so they in turn can help our kids for whatever the future may be - change being the only constant.

I move a tad slower the older I've gotten, so I have to give away some stuff to make room. For now, I'm gonna stop EQ2 and MMOs in general. It is a hard but right decision to make.... The eyes get a wee bit heavier earlier than they used to and pop open earlier also.... To try to fit in an MMO the way I would want to play would be too frustrating.

Who knows, after this new position becomes a habit, I may have the elbow room to return....

Cheers Friends....

Well, good to see things are going good for you...but sad to see you go...you will be missed and I hope you find the best at this new position... :)

Enjoy life man...

May the Lord Bless you and your new position of authority As we know the Lord places everyone in every position. I'm glad there are teachers out there that are willing to step up when the position opens willing to make the difference. We will miss ya and I will always remember ya!! "THE Machine" nothing could stop ya tradeskills you handled like a pro. I will miss ya bud!! :) Good cheers Please keep in touch and don't be a stranger to the boards, drop in and say hi :)

Cheers and God's Blessings upon you!!

Though I am so sorry to see you go for now I am so excited to hear about the new position. I love that the schools are moving forward and am thrilled how you are helping our future through our kids. Pop onto the forums from time to time and let us know how things are going and how we can pray for the new position.

Julie

ps I am so going to miss the "cheers" when I pop on. :)

Back