Heading out for the CT Scan

UPDATE: No news on results, but it went fine... strange thing was, when the dye is traveling through out your body it makes you feel like you are Peeing your pants.

So the Doctor saw some things that made him want to do a biopsy... so now I'm working on getting that done.

Keep praying for God's will and that my family will be taken care of if His will is, well you know...

Ya the dye they use makes u feel warm and sometimes people get a weird metallic or numb sensation/taste in their mouth. Glad u did fine in the scan. Hope ur biopsy goes well. What area are they biopsying? If u don't mind me asking of course.

Still praying Dos. BTW - When I had a CT and they started the dye drip, I got the warm feeling, but I also got a big tickle in my nose and started sneezing. The tech turned the dye off saying something about not wanting a full blown atiphylactic shock - I agreed. I hate CPR and such when it's me on the ground. Ain't a good way to end the day. LOL!

Biopsy first thing in the morning, 7am CST (for all you people that are not sure what time that is where you are, it's 5am ST... NERDS)

God's will be done.

Chris

Back