Hello all!

Nightravn

Hello everyone......

My name is Nightravn and it is a real blessing to have found this site and group of fellow christian gamers. This site, concept and ministry is a real blessing to us christian gamers lost in the wide world of the internet. I found this site by way of the game NWN and the web site neverwinterconnection from a search I did there on christian clans.

Now for a little background on me...... Well I have been a gamer for many moons but have recently, as in a year ago, became a christian. I have played a wide selection of online games from UO to currently BF2 in which I am a member of a very active christian clan called ~wOw~ (Walk On Water). We would love to have any of you BF2ers over to our server for some good times of fragging and fellowship. You can find our info at our website walkonwater.cc.

Now I didn't come here to plug my clan and our server, though we are always looking for other gamers to frag with either just for fun or maybe even scrim against, but I am interested in the other aspects of your clan and the games yall play like NWN and other MMORPGs. Do any of you plan on playing DDO, Dungeon and Dragon Online?

Well I guess that is enuf rambling for now. Looking forward to hearing from yall and maybe even gaming with ya too.

Last edited:
Hello there! I play BF2 and have visited the ~wOw~ servers several times. I also play a little Guild Wars. Maybe we'll bump into each other online sometime.

Welcome nightraven! I play BF2 occasionally, though I am primarily focused on competitive UT2004. If you ever want to play a game of UT2004, Quake 3, Quake 4, or BF2, hit me up in a PM or on Xfire (my id is "kraniac") and I'll usually be willing to play.

Back