Hello folks

Brothertruck

Hello there I used to play way back in the early days of wow before I became a Christian . Anyways didn't have a lot of fun and quitted early on due to a lot of drama and never finding the right guild .

Then in 2008 I found Jesus and became a Christian and just been on a amazing journey ever since . So decided to look for a Christian guild and come back to wow . I basically do not have any of the expansions but I will eventually . I like to experience all the game has to offer although when it comes to raiding I would probably only want to raid 1-2 a month .

We hope to see you on the Terenas server. Once in game, find any of the officers of "The Forgiven" and we'd be happy to chat with you about joining us.

Welcome here Brothertruck :)

My main character is Jethiel (mage) but I am mostly playing Shicken (paladin) lately. We are on Terenas so just let us know what your character name is and contact an officer in game.

Looking forward to getting to know you!

Joe

Welcome to The Forgiven and to the CGA! I am not in game all that much lately but I hope to see you there! You can check out our website if you have not done so already @ www.theforgiven.net

Back