hello old friends

FriendofJc

hey guys. How are you? man i miss all of you guys. some of you guys i still see in swtor (which i picked up since i had an accident and was bored sitting at home every day), but you gys were really alot of fun just to hang out with while playing wow. i have made some truly amazing friends in this guild and i love you guys. I hope all is well in redeemed. i am a member of CFD, although there doesnt seem to be a strong presence there at the moment.

I see samboe on Mw3 console from time to time(hows that baby man?) and we need to hoook up in game bro. and flame still demoting me, even in a new game(wouldnt want it any other way). ive seen kracer, and fierce and others in swtor and it really made me happy to see you guys.

I have always felt that, while being a part of redeemed, it was more than a game. i remember praying with people, laughing and even crying over the loss sometimes of tragic events.. a real christian community exists in redeemed and i hope it continues for a long time. anyway just wanted to say hi to current memebers and former members.
shagz, i see you still pop in and say hi here sometimes too.. AMZING.. such good memories.. God bless you guys ... ALWAYS.. SKRUBS

Back