Help raiding move forward while in break mode

Joesmith

This is just a thought but we may be able to get raiding going if we can get a list of people that want to raid and what days they can. Since there may be a lot people that have little raid experience, it may move slow but at the very least it will help people grow when it come's to raiding and learning there character's better. If you haven't looked there is a thread that goes over what gear is need to move forward in raiding. Also i will am willing to help with getting the raids move ect. (if its ok with the leadership of course)
If anyone thinks I am over stepping my bounds let me know :)

So i can pretty much raid every night but Friday's
I am geared for Dps and tanking

This is just a thought but we may be able to get raiding going if we can get a list of people that want to raid and what days they can.

Good idea. I actually did this when we were first starting out (you may not have been raiding at this point yet). Since we were able to go w/ 2 teams, I left it up to Brootis/Good to craft a schedule that fit its raiders.

We'll be making a couple changes to our current raiding to try to keep both teams going and possibly mix it up a little bit. Nothing concrete yet, but I'll try to have something up soon so we don't miss out on raiding for too long.

Love the idea also! I believe we will have Good back in a week or so and hopefully Brootis as well. I will be on all weekend and am willing to run heroics to help people get gear if they want to raid with us. So if you are interested in raiding and have not in the past then let us know! In the meantime we can try to get everyone up to par to raid until we hear a game plan from Fierce. =)

Good idea. I actually did this when we were first starting out (you may not have been raiding at this point yet). Since we were able to go w/ 2 teams, I left it up to Brootis/Good to craft a schedule that fit its raiders.

We'll be making a couple changes to our current raiding to try to keep both teams going and possibly mix it up a little bit. Nothing concrete yet, but I'll try to have something up soon so we don't miss out on raiding for too long.
Awesome!!!

We'll also be including something I like to a call a "Flame First" priority system on loot. I'm not sure exactly what it will entail, but I think it's name will describe it pretty well.

Back