Heroic ICC Run?

Senoresuave

Hey everyone, Zac here.

I was wondering if there was a possibility of opening up a group in the future for a run through ICC on 10-man Heroic.

It is only the Heroic achievements that I need for my Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher, and I would really like that mount =\

I would be more than willing to come along for some normal runs to finish up the achievements for anyone else who wants to shoot for the drake.

Please let me know if there is any way that we could get a run going/scheduled. I will MAKE TIME for this run, if it means I get my drake =D

I know the guild needs the achieve for LK on heroic..Joe has a 25 man run going to ICC not sure if he;s doing heroic or not.. I;d be interested in joining :) I assume you are leading this foray into ICC...figure out a date and time, post it here..post it on calendar and we;ll see if we can get it going :)

Hey Zac,

Like Anita said I am getting a 25 man run going on this Saturday but it will be in normal mode. We ran 10 man normal two weeks ago for all those achievements and are planning the same thing for this 25 man run. I have already posted on the in game calendar that if we do not get enough people to be able to run the 25 man then we will shrink it to a 10 man heroic run. My plan was to run all four modes of ICC now, and in order. It was great to dust off the cobwebs in the 10 man normal a couple of weeks ago and I'm looking forward to the (hopeful) 25 man this Saturday at 1 p.m. MST start time.

Just keep your eyes peeled on the in game calendar and in the forums and you'll get hooked up here soon :)

Awesome! Thanks Joe!

I will most definitely be going on that 25-man run. May as well get both Drakes while I'm at it =P

Back