Heroic Tuesday/Thursday

Yep, heroic UB was definitely easier second time through. We 1-shot all the bosses except the hunter/bear, which took us two tries. By the way, having Tom kite the bear away while the rest of us dealt with the hunter made the fight easy.

One note about the 2 bog lord pull before Hungarfen:
We had Tom kite one back toward the entrance and then feign death. We had the first one down by then, so the rest of us were waiting for the kited one to come back to us. As he passed underneath us coming up the ramp, he 1-shot my priest. So, to those of you healing this encounter, I recommend standing somewhere else ;-).

That was the craziest thing I have seen in a while too... the mob just sort of stopped briefly while standing on the floor below Ebb and just 1 shotted him, then kept coming for the rest of us.

Last night we did heroic UB again. We used the kiting strategy that Drew used on Hungarfen (kiting him back down the ramp and toward the entrance), and that works MUCH better than staying up on the platform. We also found that on Ghaz'an (2nd boss), if the tank has about 100 nature resist it can make things quite a bit easier. It took us 2 tries on Ghaz'an this time, and all other bosses went down in 1. The Black Stalker (final boss) was very touch and go - any strategy tips to help us make this one smoother are definitely welcome. I pop levitate whenever I'm raised up in the air to avoid falling damage, and try to top others off that get levitated, but the adds on the ground really seem to chew us up before we can drop the boss.

Back