Hi. i'm new around here.

W

Wheels

Hello all! I am new to this community. Tromos told me about it. (He is quite the recruiter, isn't he?)

Anyway, I don't play many games - just Wheel of Time and a little bit of UT. I am married and the father of the most beautiful 7-week old girl in the whole world!
biggrin.gif
We attend a non-donominational, spirit-filled church and I help teach our Junior Youth group on Wednesday nights, which is very rewarding to me. Some nights I learn more than they do!

'Til later then . . .

Hey Wheels! Glad you made it by.

*wonders if there's any kind of Recruiter-Of-The-Month Award around here*

Howdy Wheels! Glad you joined us. Sounds like there is a whole group of you guys who know each other. That's cool you can all be a part of these boards.

Congratulations on the baby!!!!! How are you and your wife holding up?

Thanks everyone. The baby's name is Hailey Nicole Ingram. She and the wife are doing great. Here is a picture of her in her favorite college colors. Trom has already told me that she doesn't look good in purple and yellow.
smile.gif

Hey Slam, I saw on a previous post that you are a Coastie. I looked at your profile and saw that you are on the Valiant. It also says you are in Miami. Is the Farallon still homeported there? I was stationed there for a few months as a non-rate waiting on QM school. I guess since the Valiant is there, the Dauntless has moved somewhere else, huh? Things have definitely changed since I left.

w00t :). Yeah, I'm not sure where the Dependable is, but I've seen the Farralon around there. So are you still in? Anyway, if you're still in, I'm TC3 Matthew Duncan, look me up on the global :).

No, I'm not in anymore. I have been out since '94. That is a long time ago. Yeah, the Farallon was my first cutter, I was only stationed there for a short time. After QM school, I went to the Hamilton. Now that was fine ship. I love those 378s. I still have a picture of the Hamilton up in my office.

Yeah, if I go to another ship after this, I want a 378. Of course, as a TC, I'd rather go to a group :-D!

Back