High Roller Addon

to me this addon is wrong. it should be used, everyone complains when someone naja's stuff and thats what this is about.

to me this addon is wrong. it should be used, everyone complains when someone naja's stuff and thats what this is about.

Hmmph...now we now why you had such good rolls the other day in MGT. I knew there was something fishy going on...

:D

If this is for real, and not an april fool's day joke, it makes me not want to distribute loot by /rand in 5-man runs...

[7F]LarryBoy;281346 said:
If this is for real, and not an april fool's day joke, it makes me not want to distribute loot by /rand in 5-man runs...

Its totally a joke...download it and look at the files. Don't want to spoil the joke, but play the avi that comes with it...I had to laugh. :D

Ah, now we know who wanted to use it anyway......

haha...yeah, just to see everyone's freak out when you roll 10 100's in a roll or something. Only to be used when rolling on something against Rhys' mage. ;)

Seriously though, how sad must your life be if the loot is THAT important to you that you're willing to cheat to get it? (and we all have met people in the game like this). They can say its "only" a game all they want, but if someone's not faithful in the little things they can't be trusted with the greater things either IMO.

EDIT: Have no idea why I went off on that tangent, must be feeling philosophical today... :)

Last edited:
Ugh I remember those days with my daughter...Now that she's a teenager, she keeps me awake at night for entirely different reasons! :confused:

(j/k she's a good kid and not driving yet :eek: so no sleepless nights because of her right now lol)

it was a pretty good April fools joke, when i first saw it i was unsure until i saw the admins from wow-interface saying how great it was then i knew something was up for sure :)

they also faked the number of downloads to show over 9 million downloads as well hehe :)

I know this is an old post lol I fell for this though!!! Wow I would get pretty upset if someone did really make something like that. Enough ninjas as it is especially now ith the random dungeon finder.

Back