HORDE NIGHT!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

notashamed

Tribe of Judah Accounts Manager
On a previous thread we have discussed a Horde night on Thursday Nights. Well, I just wanted to point out that tomorrow is Thurday. . .so come play with us on Cenarius. A couple of people went through Ragefire Chasm tonight and had a great time. Cenarius is on a PvE server, so there is no ganking of the lower level character by higher level characters. Come try something new if you've never played a horde character before. The quests are great on the Horde side. Come check it out! :D

I may try to stop by with Yiska tonight to be social, but doubt I'll play for long. It's the first night this week that I can dedicate to spending time with my wife (but she does have some school stuff to get done tonight).

<plug>

If you're a member of Tribe of Judah and haven't rolled a Horde character on Cenarius yet, consider doing so tonight. Watch for Mustard Seed Conspiracy's Guild Recruiter, who plays as Anifinity and Notashamed. Send either of these characters a tell with your Tribe of Judah handle (as listed on the ToJ roster) and a request to join the guild, and you'll be invited into MSC.

</plug>

:D

yeah, my husband shared with me the gold he got from you :)
I'm planning on either running Shadowfang Keep or Wailing Caverns next week for Horde night. There some really good drops in both of places. Always glad for a lvl 60 to give us a hand :D

Ohh speaking of Gold... If anyone on Cenarius wants to trade gold for gold on Stonemaul let me know.

I will gladly trade 1 for 1 your gold on Stonemaul for my gold on Cenarius.

I am sorry for no longer being in the Mustard Seed, but I must say that the horde guild Strife reminds me a lot of Redeemed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back