How about de_rotterdam?

W

Wedge

Rotterdam is a classic map and I think, perhaps it should be added over as_tundra. What do you think? Yes? No? Maybe?

ive never played it. But certainly i think we are ready for another map pack.

Hopefully including cs_tojrizz..lol

If anyone knows how to zip it so that it all goes in the right place plz tell me.

never played rotterdam....where have you been. That map is great!!! I am, however, unfortunate to say that I have never played cs_tojrizz. I would like to. So if an ADMIN reads this...please ADD CS_TOJRIZZ.
smile.gif
I think it would be fun.

lol elite is the only one who can upload maps... you can walk around it though i have uplaoded it to the funky new website.. check out the files section and maps..

why over as_tundra?
rock.gif
???
why not add both if ppl want rotterdam?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif

personally i dont' think i have ever played rotterdam
so please don't be rude and say put this map on instead cause both maps are possible to add

God Bless
-ChaosSniper

calm down...colm down...I didn't mean don't put as_tundra up. Tundra is a pretty fair map. Large, but pretty fair. I should rephrase my comment and say "Let's consider putting on both as_tundra and de_rotterdam...perhaps instead of having 3 assault maps. Oh and don't forget Rizz's map either." How bout that? Better?

Anyways, rotterdam an old school map where CTs start in courtyard, have to go immediately downstairs then either straight or right. Its basically a shipyard. You don't really see any ships, but there are several trains. Good and pretty evenly matched map.
biggrin.gif

Didn't mean to step on your toes Chaos...I apologize
wink.gif

it's ok, i just was wondering why it seemed like you didn't want tundra.

God Bless
-ChaosSniper

Its not realy old school... think it came out around 1.1-1.2 time not beta but it is a cool map i use to own up all the time, it is a campfest at times tho.
Personaly id love to see some Jeepathon!

I will add both rotterdam and tundra. I will add thunder also if I can find a working copy. Last time I added that map - it literally crashed the server...was a bad file....bleh.

maybe you will have more idea of where the WAD goes than me.. let me know if u have a way of getting it to unzip into the correct places.

Elite is showing his age.

<span id='ME'><center>Plankeye points a finger at Elite and laughs, but then is quieted when he remembers he is only a year younger...</center></span>
I'll see if I can remember to look at it too.  What folder level do you want to extract from? The CS or Maps folder?  Oh, I may modify your file category a little bit.  I was thinking about setting up a section specifically for the editors guild where you could put the stuff you create there as that top level can get hard to navigate very quickly.  I'll let you know before I do anything.

Yeh feel free to modify.

As for the extract just make a self-extractor thingy i guess to do it to the right directories.. if not make the base dir half-life.

Back