How Bad are the queues?

The queues don't really exist from 10AM to 2PM (UTC -09:00), but once it gets later on in the day the queues increase slowly until it's about 300-500 to wait in the queue.

There is a queue at 6am!!!

Now that's impressive!

I had a 20 min queue at 11ST last night which I didn't think was bad at all. That's despite the server being "full" so they have definitely increased the capacity.

There are also a ton more servers .... looks like 140 on the SWTOR status site but there's only data on 110 on the torstatus one. Either way, 50 to 100% more than pre-launch.

The game itself feels lived-in without being crowded, though. Fleet is so big and spread out ... you don't get the clump of people between the AH and the bank like Lagforge used to be ... and that really you still get in SW today.

I think a big downfall is, when i have time to play its usually an hour or two max. So im attempting to log on right now when i have an hour to play before work, and yet i cant do nothing since i have a login queue.

I think a big downfall is, when i have time to play its usually an hour or two max. So im attempting to log on right now when i have an hour to play before work, and yet i cant do nothing since i have a login queue.

What's the wait now?

It's pretty bad now, 20m queue at 11am.

Bioware is likely preparing transfers for the crowded west coast servers, but I wouldn't expect it for a few weeks.

Back