How Do You Use the Unlocked Weapon

streetsmart

Hi I made it to the first rank and unlocked my new 50 cal sniper rifle. How do I use it? Don't most servers ban weapon unlocks. Do I have to play in single player to use it or what?

okay when you get in the game when you press enter to choose which class and which location click on the arrows pointing up and down and it will switch to your new weapon...

Thanks I've been able to used my unlocked sniper on every server I went to. The progress bar on three rifles are only 2/3 of the way done. Do I need to do anything special to fulfill the status bar? I figure I will keep using the rifle and occasionally other stuff from the kit and it will fill up the status bars on the rest of the weapons.

I've got 1900 points. When do I get my next unlock? Is it really at 10,000 points? That is so lame.

get 1,000 points and then you rank to Lance Corporal once you have got that you can close BF2 and then reopen it and it may take an hour or so for the BF2 servers to process it but sometime when you log in you have a screen that pops up and it allows you to choose which kit you would like to upgrade.

P.S. I am going to get my computer soon so streetsmart keep getting points so you can stay ahead ^^

Back