How is 2142?

Keero

Tribe of Judah Membership Administrator
I played the demo and hated it on my craptastic PC about 3 years back but I think walkers and hovering carriers could be kinda cool. Did you guys like it/anyone still play it?

I used to play it... it is lacking maps but it can be fun.
Its not like bad company, but more like battlefield 2, or 1942.
It is flawed, but it is somewhat fun. But I would have to say
Battlefield 2 is better especially if you get the expansion pack.
(then you can open up the game files and take the maps from
2 and add them to the expansion pack :D )

Keero I was a Die Hard fan of BF 2142 (as well as any BF series), fell for the game during the Beta test and strenghtened it with the Northern Strike Beta ,my opinion Northern Strike are the better maps and more fun to play, however unless you just want to play it, 2142 is a dieing game as Patricktrester said, lack of maps and flawed(but playable), while there are still players around (and has lasted quite a long time with no Mods) the game is being outclassed by newer shooters such as BC 2 and a few other titles in which I will not comment, also there has been a major lack of support to 2142, promises of a New Patch 1.51 which was supposed to release 2 years ago, but it will arrive(take a Beta testers word on it(when is up to DICE). So if your PC can handle it buy BC 2, if you like cqb(close quarter battles) then maybe Medal of Honor(I canceled my preorder) and without a doubt the upcoming release of CoD Black Ops :)

Back