How to Guide needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weazel said:
If it doesn't work out, then it doesn't work out.

then maybe so, but im not just gonna stand on the sidelines

I don't blame you atown...

I agree with you - don't stand on the sidelines - you have to take an active role in your life...

Yes there is a difference between taking a 'smart' active role and just living life like you don't care.

Friendships take work. If there is one thing I have learned in life (my 21 years of living on this earth) is that NOTHING worth having/keeping is EASY. I've had to learn that the hard way. But I've learned that as much as ultimately it's about God's timing and God's will - you have to do your part too. Babo and I lost touch the first time we met because summer came and he didn't bother keeping in touch. We didn't meet again until six years later, had I had the attitude that 'it isn't meant to be' six years ago and totally developed a negative outlook on the whole situation then who knows where we would be today.

Yes my relationship with God comes first. But I think there are times that we stray from the path - I know I have - I know I'm not perfect - and it was actually a relationship that brought me back to God - my relationship with my husband.

I understand what you are saying weazel, but I understand where atown is coming from - he has concern because he doesn't want to lose a good friendship. Yes it is about God's will and God's timing, but we all have to do our part too.

Just food for thought.

He's exploded probably over time it built up. Not because he's insane, but rather, because of something about you that ticks him off.

I don't know... I've never really talked to him about God or anything, but maybe something about me DID tick him off. I really wish he could have told me and it would've smoothed out or at the very least ended peacefully

Remember, God is your priority. You must be careful about who you choose for a relationship. You must be able to distinguish between what you want and what God wants as well. One of the most dangerous things to do would be if you do not consult with God and just date someone you want. Your relationship is bound to fail. In the end, God will make sure you are satisfied as well so it won't be someone you don't love.

Shyfroggy, I sent you a PM yesterday.

Atown, I also talked this with you earlier, and I agree with Hmmmm in that don't be too hasty in this relationship without asking what God wants first. You especially need to be careful in relationships with girls.

You have to be careful in all relationships...
every relationship has to potential to cause a broken heart/hurt feelings.

Shyfroggy said:
You have to be careful in all relationships...
every relationship has to potential to cause a broken heart/hurt feelings.
Broken hearts are one part of it, but also, every relationship can also cause attachment, moreso with those of the opposite gender.

blah mind ending topic, i appreciate all that u guys have typed, but to respond to weazel is to start a conversational loop again. i know what ive done, i know ive done things according to God and the bible, and i so far i wouldt change anything that has happened (except breaking up :D) .

Well, if you're convinced that you know what you're doing, then I can't really say anything to change that. I simply suggest that you keep in mind what I have said.

If anyone has or needs anything else concerning this topic please contact me. Also some of you are going way off the topic...... something that I have brought up with you in private. Please think before you post and also do not keep posting just to post. Agree to disagree with each other and love each other as you are supposed to. This world is waaaay too hard to deal without without God and the love of others friends, girlfriends, husbands, etc. ( That is why God made Adam a helpmate in Eve..... we need human contact as well.) So being moderator, I get the last word. Also Atown has requested this topic be closed. Again please contact me if you feel you the need.
Blessings,"Angel"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back