hurray!

B-man

I just got the game and my preorder package in the mail today, Ill see all of you guys this wednesday ^^

the box that i got has a female mesmer on one side and a female ranger on the other, The manual is like a small paperback book(144 pages) and the cd case has a picture of a female necromancer and a male warrior. I havent tried installing it yet...i will right now though :D

B-man said:
the box that i got has a female mesmer on one side and a female ranger on the other, The manual is like a small paperback book(144 pages) and the cd case has a picture of a female necromancer and a male warrior. I havent tried installing it yet...i will right now though :D
That's the original (Prophecies) campaign, isn't it? Yay! Everyone has been forgetting Tyria. Pooooor Tyria! :(

MaidMirawyn said:
That's the original (Prophecies) campaign, isn't it? Yay! Everyone has been forgetting Tyria. Pooooor Tyria! :(

I play old campaign more than i do the new one.. Dont know why.

one2dredd said:
I mean t old as in a year old POST!
LOL! Leave it to C$ to revive something that old! :rolleyes:

I didn't look at the year when I responded. I mean, a year old post couldn't possibly be on the first page, right?

lol I know I have not seen Bman in a really long time and Gideon Whitestar as well as Silver Sand lol.

MaidMirawyn said:
LOL! Leave it to C$ to revive something that old! :rolleyes:

I didn't look at the year when I responded. I mean, a year old post couldn't possibly be on the first page, right?

He he he. I've revived stuff on the General CGA chat from a FEW years ago.

Oh, and I can find plenty of ways to schpam.

Back