I dare you...

Cakeyplease

I dare all of you to google your toon name and post what you find here.

This was inspired by Gilga's recent post of him googling his name and Echelon's name.

:D

The name "Cakeyplease" was inspired by an awesome PS3 game called "Fat Princess". It's a typical capture the flag game, but you rescue the princess instead. One of the main strategies of this game is to feed the enemy's princess with cake so that she gets heavier and heavier for the enemy to carry. Hence the name, Fat Princess.

When I googled Cakeyplease, I found this awesome shirt!

The front of the shirt is already awesome all by itself. But take a look at the back!!! LOL

I think I know what I want for my birthday Fierce...wink wink ;)

Just for fun, I already decided to google Mcfierce.
And sure enough, he's made it onto the Urban Dictionary!

1. Mcfierce

Definition:
Mcfierce originated from like last year and has been used ever since.

Example:
Mcfierce is one shexy bugger.
Oh no, Mcfierce is over there!
mmmm Mcfierce

haha well my character for Kracerelect on the armory is the 1st thing to pop up. Nothing really for Kracer tho.
The meaning for Kracer tho is that about 10 years ago me and some friends were just talking on a random youth trip in a van about gamer handles. I had always had a hard time deciding on one, so we came up with Kracer. Kracer is because my name is Graham, so taking the k from the middle of Cracker makes cracer. since that looks stupid, I went with Kracer.

I google Engris and it only comes up with Engrish, which according to Urban Dictionary is:
"A form of English characterized by bad translation from Japanese by someone who is decent at translating vocabulary but has a poor grasp of English grammar. Tends to be a word-by-word literal translation with humorous results for native English speakers. Engrish is most common in old video games and anime subtitles."

When I chose this name it had nothing to do with that lol...it just sounded cool to me.

Though I'm already pretty sure I know where this is going, I'll try this using my level 85 character names.

Looking up the name "Grimbeorn" leads first to this page on the Lord of the Rings Wiki.

Looking up the name "Minyatur" leads to this page on wikipedia about the kings of Numenor.

Looking up the name "Durbatuluk" leads to this page containing the Black Speech version of the poem written on the One Ring. In the common tongue it says: "One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them."

Looking up the name "Bullroarer" leads to this page about an ancient musical instrument. Wait, what? I didn't see that one coming. The reason I chose the name, however, is because of Bandobras "Bullroarer" Took.

Anyone see a trend here?

Last edited:
Back