I dont know

4t0p

I was just on the server for about the 4th time today, someone is trying to vote kick ToJ members, swearing, spawn-killing on awpmap, etc etc *shrugs*  
sad.gif

best bet would be take a screen shot( dont know how cuz print screen didnt do it for me
sad.gif
) get there WON ID by typing Status in consel and maybe if there are other wittness to help your case then show them to an Admin.

also make sure you get a printscreen of status afterwards, because without that we don't have their wonid's

The person initiating the kick vote should have his name in the message. Like "soandso is trying to kick soandso2" . That would make it a lot easier to deal with little votekick monkeys

the only option i can think of is to activate *sigh* shadow say... so that it will announce who does what.. unless there is a niffty plug-in out there, or elite wants to take off voting rights =/

Well, I put voting rights back on because a lot of you wanted it. Do we keep voting rights or not? Lemme know.

i dont think public voting is necessary. there are too many noobs out there who wanna play dust or iceworld all day.

with a good planned map rotation and responsible admins, there is little need for public voting.

I agree. The ceasing of Public voting would probably be for the best. An admin is usually in the server anyway, so he could change the map if everyone wants it changed.

Back