I Have Invaded

YAY! Severance is here! Now if only I can play the game long enough to heal you through a couple scenarios. =P

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Heavencent! Where has my favorite healer been?! No Offense Shebaely ;)

Last edited:
Hey Sev!

Welcome to my spam home, where you can be free to post about absolutely nothing and they think you're the coolest :)

She was actually on tonight.

I was helping her with quests in Avelorn.

The last time I saw her I was helping her in Avelorn, or rather not being so helpful by stealing half her influence. That was a long time ago in a country far far away.

The last time I saw her I was helping her in Avelorn, or rather not being so helpful by stealing half her influence. That was a long time ago in a country far far away.

Well, two of you kill twice as fast so influence per minute remained the same. And because she is a healer, her IPH probably went up significantly.

Well, two of you kill twice as fast so influence per minute remained the same. And because she is a healer, her IPH probably went up significantly.

You are probably right, though I think there was something of a level difference and I was taking more than half the influence. I don't remember exactly. It was a while ago.

Last edited:
Back