I have pre-purchased.

Icthus

Hello Warhammer-heads!

Please sign below is you have pre-purchased Warhammer Online.

If you have purchased the Collectors Edition and will be in the open beta please let us know as well.

This way we can keep up with everyone who is wanting to be a part of this incredible new movement!

I have pre-purchased the CE (3x) and I currently cry daily to Icthus because I am NOT in the closed beta.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know who purchased CE and who got the normal silly kitty.

And there are several who are not in the WoW redeemed who pre-ordered.

Over all I have counted 12 but know there are more.

i haz pre-purchased CE through Amazone.

Last edited:
I have one on the way to myself!

It is a collector's edition and I will be in the open beta with you all.

Last edited:
I have purchased the CE. Am currently scheming a away to steal Icthus' password to his beta.

Hubby and I have both pre-ordered the CE. We'll be in Open Beta the minute the doors open.

Last edited:
Looking for a home in WAR

I have purchased CE. I am currently playing LOTRO in the Christian kinship Band of Hope. I also have some friends playing WoW that are in the guild The Narrow Path. We were going to try to start a guild in WAR, but if there is already going to be a home for Christian brothers and sisters on one of the WAR servers, it may make more sense to join you all.

How would we go about joining you all if we are interested?

I have pre-ordered the CE along with a few RL friends. So as a heads up, my time with you guys and them will probably be split once this thing comes out. I'm probably going to set a schedule to play with them since they're still in college. ^^;;

Hi, I have pre-ordered the collectors addition. I was looking for a christian guild for Warhammer and found my way to this forum. I am really looking forward to this game!
Cheers

I have purchased CE. I am currently playing LOTRO in the Christian kinship Band of Hope. I also have some friends playing WoW that are in the guild The Narrow Path. We were going to try to start a guild in WAR, but if there is already going to be a home for Christian brothers and sisters on one of the WAR servers, it may make more sense to join you all.

How would we go about joining you all if we are interested?

Would be glad to have you, just check back to these forums as open beta gets closer and more information on the guild formation is sure to be available. The more brothers and sisters together the better, in my opinion!

What server is your Christian kinship on? I am considering checking out Lotro again as Mines of Moria is released and the new classes come on board.

Would be glad to have you, just check back to these forums as open beta gets closer and more information on the guild formation is sure to be available. The more brothers and sisters together the better, in my opinion!

What server is your Christian kinship on? I am considering checking out Lotro again as Mines of Moria is released and the new classes come on board.

We are on Landroval. Our kinship name is Band of Hope. Maybe I'll see you there.

,God Bless

Back