I miss you guys

Sazul

I have been so bored waiting to get my account back that I think I have read every post on the forums.....lol. I cannot wait to get back in the mix to help the tanks out in MC and ONY. I miss getting on and running instances and raiding with you guys. I sent my submission in to reactivate my account on Monday and they said it can take up to a week to get everything back. All I really want is my tank gear, the rest I do not mind farming for again. I just cannot believe the night after I got my 5 set bonus this had to happen. /cry
Hopefully I will be there with yall in MC this week.

We all miss you too Sazul!! I miss your uber tanking in Scholo, miss your mana pots ;), just miss you! Looking forward to seeing you again in game.

We all miss you too Sazul!! You've pretty much taken over my spot now so you HAVE to live up to it... plus some if you'd like. =P

Hope to see you soon! ^___^

I'm in class right now. All I have to do is do a bunch of readings and study a little bit more for a Chinese quiz. No biggy. =)

Plus I troll the forums during class anyways. =P

In the last 3 threads I have read it goes like this: *Meli makes a comment* *[Insert Name]: Meli, aren't you in school?* *[Meli]: Explains why she's on* Lol, It's funny seeing everyone with such a big interest in her schooling ;-)

Tehehehe. I'll finish. No worries. If I don't...there'd be no more Meli cuz I would be killed by my mom and grandma. ^^;;

Great news guys!!!!! I just got the email that my account has been restored and it will be only a few more days until the process is complete. I cannot wait until I get home from work today to check my account. Hopefully I will have my stuff back but I am pretty sure it will be a few more days until that is done.

WOOT!

Back