I need your prayer please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armethous

I would like to ask you all to pray for me. I feel that over the past few months that I have backslidden in my walk with God. While my wife was pregnant we got into the habbit of not attending Sunday school. Next we stopped going to AM services and then church all togeather. As I sat here last night it dawned on me that I have less peace in my life and that old habbits were trying to come back.
Thankfully I haven't picked up any of these habbits again but I can tell you there is the temptaion. Thankfully I haven't picked this habit back up. Please be in prayer for me as I seek to strengthen my walk with God. I also have one other request. I really need someone to (for lack of a better word) mentor me. What I mean is someone to help to motivate me to deepen my faith. My wife and I encourage each other but it would help me to have a friend to encourage and guide me as well. If you would be willing to help with this please let me know. I would greatly appreciate it.

*topic has been moved to prayer requests*

My thoughts will be with you certainly m8. Should you want to discuss this with any of the CGA mentors then please feel free to contact any of us at any time. You can find all our info in a related forum here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back