I think...

We might as well have a Fun Night on the temporary server while we wait. Donations have been light so far (only $1 has come in, and that was to verify the donations Paypal account is working), so you may not want to wait until we get the next dedicated server online to suggest events.

lol... DX ***<-- that face is backwards on purpose and it's like this face --> D: except super bad cause that's the crosseyed thing***

1$ ooooo boy... b-man is not up for cs anymore. i IM him. i IM him. i IM him... and he NEVER wants to get on! we got to save bman! :eek:

lol. I dunno, i've never been on a "FUN NIGHT". lol

Yea Fun Night, a whole server full of llamas :)
Maybe we ca get Rizz back for it too.
I miss Fun night.
Can I come for the Fun night again, even though I'm not Toj. :)

SilentAssassin said:
b-man is not up for cs anymore. i IM him. i IM him. i IM him... and he NEVER wants to get on! we got to save bman! :eek:

lol. I dunno, i've never been on a "FUN NIGHT". lol

i played on the temporary for an hour or 2 yesterday >__>

Tek7 said:
We might as well have a Fun Night on the temporary server while we wait. Donations have been light so far (only $1 has come in, and that was to verify the donations Paypal account is working), so you may not want to wait until we get the next dedicated server online to suggest events.

Yuk, only one buck?!? I would gladly donate some if I had a pay-pal accaount, but to do that I'd need money, which means I would needa job (been locking but McDonalds loast my application like 3 times, and the time they called me they didn't leave a message). :mad:

No sense in waiting but the fun night would also not allow that many people to be on at the same time so we would have to like set time limits or also have one for just toj and one for all others or another night for a mixture of players

Back