I win

LionOfJudah

Member, Dreamcast Fishing Guru
the maps post has 10 right now voted for the custom SOOOO i say we should do that but first make a new poll and give it 1 week (pinned) and have everyone vote weither or not to change it to classic roatation or keep it how it is and send out an email with it all just my 50 cent (ghetto voice)

define 'classic rotation' b/c if i only see dust/dust2/aztec/assault im gonna find a new server =\

i'd have to say 'classic rotation' would be the maps that are included in cs (which means piranesi!!!!!!)

cs_shark
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (4t0p @ April 22 2003,9:48)]define 'classic rotation' b/c if i only see dust/dust2/aztec/assault im gonna find a new server =\
Wait, wait, wait...You mean there are other maps? Inconceivable!

*thinks*

Oh, wait, there's cs_italy, too. Silly me.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tek7 @ April 27 2003,9:15)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (4t0p @ April 22 2003,9:48)]define 'classic rotation' b/c if i only see dust/dust2/aztec/assault im gonna find a new server =\
Wait, wait, wait...You mean there are other maps? Inconceivable!

*thinks*

Oh, wait, there's cs_italy, too. Silly me.
pwned

well yeah its a good thing i believe elite did do it THANKX MAN.. cuz now we can play those maps that no one likes to play that are fun to play cuz ITS JUSTA GAME U NOOBLETS hehe

Shark, if you can find me a decent copy of Thunder, I'll add it to the rotation.

I'll need the '.bsp' and '.txt' files.

Why don't you have cs_thunder, elite? Its a stock cs map, you should have it already. Anyone should be able to upload both those files to you if for some odd reason your CS doesnt have them already.

Wasn't cs_thunder a mainstay map for CS (I mean it was included in a release of CS at one time)? de_rotterdam was really dark if I remember. I can't think of that map with the big dam in the dead of winter. Its good to play those obscure "official" maps once in awhile. One of my favorite "obscure official" maps is de_survivor, even though it has the same name as one of those bad reality TV shows.

How bout Rotterdam? I asked about that one awhile ago. Good map!!!! Same with Thunder...I think.
rock.gif

Back