I would like to join into pvp

Hescominsoon

CGA\TOJ Hosting Manager
I listened to the pvp raid tonight and it sounds like fun..just a couple of things:

I have prophecies only..is that a problem?
I don't have any pvp players so i would need assistance building my character up.

It is a lot of fun, but being limited to Proph skills only is very challenging. Tuesdays are normally our "hardcore" pvp night and Friday is more laid back. We might be able to make you an ele with some proph skills for fridays. we did that a couple nights ago. Also we were doing Heroes Ascent, which is the 3rd arena. Meaning you would have to win 5 times in RA and 5 times in TA before you would be able to play in HA. Random Arenas is something you would have on your own as its random. But once you get into TA that's when we could help you out. Josh likes to do TA, so maybe he wouldn't mind teaching someone the ropes of PvP. Once you get TA out of the way, you can join us for HA. Hopefully by that time you will have unlocked some more skills.

Well, RA is more my kind of thing, but yeah I could probably come up with some things, and help you out through TA if you don't already have it.

Also, enjoyed doing HA for the first time in a long while last night, was pretty good to get back in the HA rhythm after being out of the loop for so long, I may try to start doing this every tuesday and friday, cept for this friday, cause I have Slaver's "tentatively" planned with a couple of guildies.

I listened to the pvp raid tonight and it sounds like fun..just a couple of things:

I have prophecies only..is that a problem?
I don't have any pvp players so i would need assistance building my character up.
We would love to have you play! We could probably work something out. :)

I don't mean to brag, but I did come up with our brilliant master plan. Would you like to hear it?

Kill them; don't die.

I leave it to the rest of the group to work out the details; I have done my part.

i too woudl like to join the weekly PvP. can only do it on Fridays though cause i have school. i have a fire ele and am about to create a Sin/Mesm. i will quote this post and put in the builds i can use. if any one else has some good ones, plz feel free to add them in. i have all skills unlocked for all types of characters from all campaigns. except the special ones like the asuran scan for exaple.

Back