Icthus is currently unable to come to the computer please leave a message at the tone

Icthus

Hello guys and girls,

In order to keep any odd polls about my body being taken over by aliens and that I have become Fifty Cent or some such, I need to let you know I will be off line this week.

I am headed to a mission trip in Mexico from Tuesday to Sunday. Please be in prayer for our teams as we head down to do some service projects.

WOW Have fun man. Did ya'll know Gov Jeb Bush (R-FL) is married to a mexican immigrant? He met her on misson work in Mexico. It's really amazing what you learn out in the world when your on Missionary work. Our missionary leader was speaking yesterday and they saved over 30 new souls while he was in Honduras, keep in mind their not finished yet either. As they were building a house, another family was building as well, and were living in the house as they built it. One day the members of the mission group bought pizza's for all of them. And that day they added 17 souls to the church. Missionary stories are amazing, and true.

I look forward to hearing yours if you have any when you get back Icthus.

Abdi.

Back