If I were to buy...

I GOT IIIT! *dances the dance of Pancake Joy*

(For those who don't get the reference, download the UT2004 demo and squash someone with the Mantra vehicle.)

I called Best Buy in Lynchburg VA and they have 6 special editions left. My daughter is going to pick me up one this evening. Then my other daughter is going to bring it to me Tuesday evening.
biggrin.gif

Nice nice nice, very good. Guys, you want to meet later tonight in IRC and hit up a server? There's you four, me, and I already found Amused Toe last night on a server doing the Onslaught thing. I won't be available until after 10, 10:30 pm EST.

Cool....Actually, has anybody trying connect to ToJ via the IRC client in UT2004? I can connect to gamesurge.net (as gamesnet no longer exists), but I can't join #toj. Any ideas?

Lastly, if everybody puts that ol [toj.cc] in front of your names, it'll be easier to find each other via the buddy filter. That's how I found Amused Toe last night, with "*toj*". So if you show up late in IRC, peeps can still find peeps.

Shagz, to connect to the #toj channel through the ingame IRC client, I had to do the following.

Before connecting to gamesurge, change you name and make sure to not use special characters.
Connect to irc.gamesurge.net
Then join #toj

I could not join any channels until I figured out it didn't like my name: [toj.cc]plankeye. But as soon as I changed it to plankeye. Everything was good.

Cool, thanks. Sorry I missed you guys tonight (if you hooked up) - I was stuck my Q3F match that started late. It's 11pm Thurs, I'm going online now for a bit, if you get this, look for me.

All 6 of the games were sold by the time my daughter got there. oh well. maybe someplace else will have it.
sad.gif
It's gamesurge now. gamesnet is having a court battle over the name.

Coldsteel - good luck getting one now. It was a battle for me to get one upon the store opening...but maybe they will restock soon? I know at Best Buy there are no rainchecks on the special editions.

Didn't know that about gamesurge - tells you how much I'm on IRC!
laugh.gif

Heheh, saw you there last night!
smile.gif
You were Kiiane, I was listed as FG-WS (I would have been Shagz but I had to change my Nick for another chat room).

Tek, I found you on an Onslaught server last night, not sure if you saw me or not. I had a terrible ping but I played the game out. I have to learn how to drive better me thinks.

Ah, yes - you were the one I was talking to! My name was "Kaiine", as in "Kaiine Kloudstriker" - the famous human from the planet Tatooine who mastered Marksman and Scout, who died honorably after I closed my Star Wars Galaxies account.

sad.gif

Hopefully I'll see you guys on later tonight and this weekend! Here is my contact info:

AIM: aerrichiello
MSN: aerrichiello@hotmail.com
Yahoo! alanerrichiello

And my email address: elite@toj.cc

Back