If you had to which would you live without?

If you had to live without one or the other which would it be?

• Broadband Internet Access

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
um...after having both, I really hate to watch football without HD...and it would be really hard to game without BB...can i take whats behind door number 2...

um...after having both, I really hate to watch football without HD...and it would be really hard to game without BB...can i take whats behind door number 2...

The problem with this poll wall is that there are a bunch of geeks here.

Had we done this with a fantasy football group the results would be much much different.

Man question for the new ages...
HD right now is overrated. The only way to get true HD is Blue-ray which treats it's users as criminals with the horrendous DRM infestation. All other hd(cable, satellite, fios) are actually compressed and therefore aren't relaly HD.

The only reason I can live without HD is because I don't really have it or watch it. Even when I watch football.

<sidenote> Still beating my boyfriend in our Fantasy league. XD </sidenote>

HD right now is overrated. The only way to get true HD is Blue-ray which treats it's users as criminals with the horrendous DRM infestation. All other hd(cable, satellite, fios) are actually compressed and therefore aren't relaly HD.

They still beat the living day lights out of standard def like broad band kills dial up.

...only counts if they're on the run from the law, too!

Besides, Las Vegas is in the middle of the desert. So *where* in the desert matters. :)

Back