I'm baack...

Zealot

Hello.
biggrin.gif

wow that's a lot of love from ToJ =(
yeah.. i left my wAtt clan cause of my ub3r inactivity.. gl to them in CAL (Tank is in there still with atop) so now i can ToJ pub again.. back to looking for a clan though as soon as my after school stuff lets off and I get a job back =/

whats so great about being on a comp team...

only reason i ask is for some reason when i get on ToJ at work (LOL yeah internet tech support for bellsouth spends his time playing CS at work on a t1) ppl ask me 2 questions usually
Do you have admin... So and so is doing _blank_
         or
                              .... can we change the map this one if the un1337zor one and i can not say a word with out having atleast 9 numbers in it...
laugh.gif

Edit
I am happy with where i am right no as of status this is no plug or asking for admin i usually am able to find one when i need one/ or the people on the server really asking for one. Good Job admins keep it up

Also they will ask me if i am on the compteam (yeah right i stink) and what it takes to get in the clan....

i guess where i was going with this is.
Zealot why not stay clanless so that you can just enjoy CS and have fun not have to worry about how well you are doing and do stupid things on CS. i know i did that last night when i went to shoot pool. i could of clean sweeped but i did insane bank shots (come from behind the ball and try to put it in the corner when it should go in the side LOL ) i lost all 4 games because i was messing around. i did have funt hough
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LionOfJudah @ April 14 2004,9:29)]Zealot why not stay clanless so that you can just enjoy CS and have fun not have to worry about how well you are doing and do stupid things on CS. i know i did that last night when i went to shoot pool. i could of clean sweeped but i did insane bank shots (come from behind the ball and try to put it in the corner when it should go in the side LOL ) i lost all 4 games because i was messing around. i did have funt hough
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
I'm the kinda person that likes to have some sort of goal in something I spend time in doing.. I don't usually play games unless I'm at a LAN.. the only games I play are CS and DDR.. sometimes a few PS2 games when I get time (not much). That and I would love to go to CPL. =/

Back