I'm back... well sorta

Boimli

Hey everyone! Decided it is time to finally make a come back and see how everyone is doing and to let you know I will be back playing WoW again. I took a long hiatus to work on my marriage, which was at a crumbling point. But with a lot of prayer and help from God, things have been resolved and my wife and I have worked out a lot of issues we had.

I won't be online nearly as much as I used to, and have to experience the pains of leveling form 1-80 now since I am still in the process of trying to get my old account back, it was hacked/banned while I was away, and its been a rough battle with Blizzard to work on it. Not giving up though.

I look forward to seeing a lot of old friends as I can spend time online, and meeting new friends alike. Look for me in-game under the name "Boilme".

P.S. My wife and I just found out we are expecting our 4th child. Sort of terrible timing, but I know God has a plan and reason for it, I am just not quite understanding why yet.

things have been resolved and my wife and I have worked out a lot of issues we had

Praise God!

we are expecting our 4th child

Praise God! Sounds like you both have great reasons to celebrate. Welcome back!

Awesome report! And God's timing is always perfect - even tho' we do not understand it! (Laugh here) If you need anything in game, please let me know so I can get to know you better!

Back