I'm moving.

Odale

... to the University of West Florida (I;ve made praise reports about this before).

But this prayer request is for me and the move. It will be unnerving and I will be in new waters (well hopefully not... just near the beach, ha!). But support would not hurt too :D

Thanks all.

I appreciate it.

Will pray. Look at the bright side God didn't ask you to join the military.....yet.

Good luck with the move, Odale. Looks like that school is about as far from me as you can get while still being in-state. haha Will pray for ease and smoothness of the move and related transition stuff.

Well since we didn't get to meet up in NY.......now that we're moved back to FL we are just 3 hours from you........who knows maybe God will let me finally meet "one of my kids"..........Blessings and Prayers for everything you need.

Blessings and Hugs, "Angel"

This past Saturday I sat down and picked apart the tuition for out-of-state students as this school. Needless to say they are absurd and entirely too high. I realized that the loan I was given is not enough to cover the whole out-of-state amount.

Because I thought I was going to have an aneurism, I messaged a friend who goes there currently and who is graduating this year. She told me that if I got a graduate assistantship then I would be charged in-state tuition (1/3 the cost of out of state).

She messaged me again today and asked me if I wanted one of her GA positions! So, I hope that I get it.

Today was a good day. :D

Back