Inactive characters!

Odale

They will be removed from the guild once they have been inactive for more than 30 days.

I will start removing characters next Saturday, Jan. 24th.

You have one week to log into the characters you intend to keep in Redeemed.

Thanks y'all!

This is outrageous! What kind of guild leader goes around kicking people out of a guild, a CHRISTIAN guild no less!!!!!! This is simply in no way righteous or benevolent!!

I demand a recount!

I am being REPRESSED!!!!!

Meli for BD4L!!!!

I am done now...

/sigh I guess its inevitable if I don't play...but I'm still going to chat with you guys on vent even though I've been called a traitor more than once /traumatized....

But where are all my 228 characters over 37 accounts going to go when the war trumpet sounds?!!?!?1

The decision is was made from a 'housecleaning' standpoint.

If anyone has not logged in with a toon for a few months, it gets the boot, and then they decide to pick up that toon again, they are more than welcome back in the guild.

This is outrageous! What kind of guild leader goes around kicking people out of a guild, a CHRISTIAN guild no less!!!!!! This is simply in no way righteous or benevolent!!

I demand a recount!

I am being REPRESSED!!!!!

Meli for BD4L!!!!

I am done now...

Woah woah woah! No. Odale can be BD4L all he wants.

Oh I know that girlz rule and boyz drool. I just don't want to be the one ruling. Did it in WoW and it was nice except for the fact that I ended up trying to cut back on WoW time cuz my IRL friends thought I was too involved. Plus it was my Junior/Senior year in college, when I was trying to find an internship/job...so playing instead of searching wasn't really happening.

On another note, I can totally beat up Odale. =D

Girlz rule boys drule.

Its funny you'd say that when girlz drool over Patrick Swayze, Bradd Pitt to name a few. I think the truth is more like;

"Girlz drool boys drool and the people we drool over rule."

Maybe more complicated but it is actual truth or at least a hundred fold closer to truth.

"Girlz drool boys drool and the people we drool over rule."

Which ties in nicely for our need of a savior. We all "drool" at some point in our lives, making us sinners: Matthew 5:27, 28- You have heard that it was said, 'YOU SHALL NOT COMMIT ADULTERY'; but I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

And let's not forget Romans 3:23- for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.

Most people, if not all, have broken every single one of the 10 Commandments. If you haven't, don't worry; check this out: James 2:10- For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles in one point, he has become guilty of all.

Which leads to: Romans 6:23a- For the wages of sin is death...

The Bible makes it clear that each and every one of us are sinners through and through. But, because of His mercy and lovingkindness, He paid the price for our sins: 1 John 2:2- And He Himself is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the whole world.

So that those who repent of their sins and put their faith in Christ may have everlasting life. Mark 1:14, 15- Now after John was put in prison, Jesus came to Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, and saying, “The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand. Repent, and believe in the gospel.”

And John 3:36- He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.”

So, what does the Bible tell us?
1. We are all sinners and deserve death
2. God loved us so much He sent His Son as a blood sacrifice for our sins so that...
3. If we repent of our sins and put our faith in Christ we will have everlasting life.

Back