Incorporating new warning system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rizz

Please note that the process for warning and banning people in CGA forums is changing. We are currently fixing a revised TOS and it will be enforced.

The change:
forusm are now going to become a lot stricter in terms of violation of our TOS. The warning system is going to be used freely instead of grudgingly.

To members:
You should be aware that there are five levels of warning on this forum. They are now going to be used to full efficiency. If you violate the TOS in any way, regardless of your position or standing in ToJ, you will have your warning level raised. When the warning level is raised 5 times it will result in a forum ban. Moderators reserve the right to ban anyone instantly for excessive abuse to the forum. But remember, one warning is not the end of the world.

To alert a moderator:
If you think there is a thread or post that needs scrutiny then please pm or email myself or one of the CGA forum admins. Do not heat the thread up with any replys but let the situation be resolved. My pM and email information can be found at the base of this thread or on my website.

Breach categories: (so far)

Trolling - Deliberately changing the topic of a thread or causing argument in the thread.
Spamming - deliberately making mutliple posts with no sense.
Abusive behaviour - a personal attack on another member of forums. While debate is allowed... attacking another member for an opinion they have is not.
Vulgarity - Making a post which is not acceptable by christian and CGA standards.
Avatar Abuse - having an unaceptable avatar.
Dissent - attacking a member of ToJ/CGA staff or the community methods as a whole.
Racism - Making any racist or politically flammable comments.
Linking - Creating weblinks to offsite pages with offensive content.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back